- Better Business Bureau
- Associated General Contractors of Virginia
- Irrigation Association
- Virginia Sports Turf Management Association
- Lynchburg Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Nursery & Landscape Association
- West Virginia Nursery & Landscape Association
- Virginia Turfgrass Council
- Professional Landcare Network – ALCA
- Virginia Irrigation Association
- The Virginia Contractors Group Self-Insurance Association
- The International Erosion Control Association
- STARS – Safe Company Program
Winston Churchill is quoted as saying, “You make a living by what you get, but you make a life by what you give.”
At RSG Landscaping & Lawn Care, Inc we truly believe in this thought. We feel like this is one of the vital components of being a successful business: giving back to the community that has provided you an operation for almost 25 years.
Whether it be through the “Adopt A Highway” program , helping our country’s best and bravest through Project Evergreen’s Green Care for Troops program, or partnering with our local school systems Parent Teacher Organizations (PTO) to provide volunteer labor to prep school grounds before the start of the academic year (pictured below are some of RSG’s crew members volunteering to spruce up the beds at Tomahawk Elementary School in Lynchburg, VA), or providing local institutions of faith with extra labor for outdoor projects alongside their members, RSG is committed to helping out those who have helped us earn a living.